background

Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Day at The Fair

The tigers (we didn't see them preform, just sleeping)
Look at those horns (Desi didn't like him)
Bunnies :0)

Butter alot of butter
Scrapbook pages! SO Cool!!!

Daddy and Desmond
Mommy and Desirae
Desirae already wants to go back to ride them again.

Desmond enjoying a little refreshment!



We had a great time at the Fair yesterday. The weather was just perfect. We all have our favorite things there . Desi loves the animals,the horses are her favorite. I like all of the exhibit halls. I couldn't believe that scrapbooking is a entry now. That's so cool... . DJ says ill have to enter something next year. I also love the bunnies. DJ and I both enjoy fair food its so yummy but also very expensive. Desmond is very easy going so he like it all. We had a great time. I love spending time as a family.

1 comment:

Austin said...

How fun! I have never been to the State Fair. One of these years maybe we'll go. I am not a fan of crowds and kids in crowds.