background

Friday, August 22, 2008

THE BIG 30



We celebrated Dj's 30th birthday yesterday. We had a wonderful steak dinner (that DJ cooked him self, I don't know how to make anything but well done when it comes to steaks) The steaks were SO GOOD. Then we had a fresh blueberry pie in place of birthday cake. It was good too.
DJ I love you so much. I know I tease you about being 30 but I'm almost there myself... I look forward to growing old with you (30 is not that old) You are such a wonderful Dad and Husband. We love you so much XOXO

2 comments:

Hendrickson Clan said...

Derrick hit 30 this year too! Man they are OLD! Or are we getting old? Your girls are so cute

grandpa jim said...

Hey DJ glad you like pies over cake. I do too. So, you're 30. Well all I know is that its 30 years of having a great son. May God bless you and Karen always. I love you all.