My Life, My Love, My Everything
What cute kids you have. You are a great Mom!
Holy smokes, what beautiful kids you've got! I haven't seen Desi forever she is so big! I love your blog, thanks for sending me the link!
Rachel sent me a link to see your cute kids. Haven't seen them forever. So cute! By the way this is Aunt Laurie.
Yes we need to get together. Dacia goes off track in Nov and we will have Fridays open.I love the new pics on the kiddos!
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big Desiree (did I spell that right?) is.
Cute! How old is Desmond now? Niccole Morgan has a blog now and asked who else had one, so if you want to invite her to yours her link is http://niccspics.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What cute kids you have. You are a great Mom!
Holy smokes, what beautiful kids you've got! I haven't seen Desi forever she is so big! I love your blog, thanks for sending me the link!
Rachel sent me a link to see your cute kids. Haven't seen them forever. So cute! By the way this is Aunt Laurie.
Yes we need to get together. Dacia goes off track in Nov and we will have Fridays open.
I love the new pics on the kiddos!
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big Desiree (did I spell that right?) is.
Cute! How old is Desmond now? Niccole Morgan has a blog now and asked who else had one, so if you want to invite her to yours her link is http://niccspics.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment