background

Monday, March 30, 2009

Desmond's ONE!!!

Okay so i have been really terrible at updating my blog but ill try harder starting now.
I went back to work at the begining of the month after taking a year off after having Desmond. Its not so bad. but i miss them a ton.I feel like im missing out on alot but I can imagine how david feels. well now he has two nights just him and the kids thats good for all of them.and really i dont mind work ive been there for ten years now. wow thats a long time...
Well Desmond turned one this month and Its sad and wonderful all at the same time. He eats everything that is placed in front of him. He has not started walking yet thank goodness he gets into enough trouble just crawling. He is a great little boy! He adores his sister and has started to say Desi he also says daddy those are his favorite words. he only says momma when hes mad.
It is so much fun to see him grow. he is my handsome prince.

Desirae is still loving preschool and is starting to learn to read. they grow so fast. She says things that make me laugh. we do this thing were i say who ever loves Desirae raise your hand ( i replace Desirae with someone or something else each time i say this) So she said who ever doesnt say stupid because they arnt bad people raise your hand. (we tell her bad people say stupid, cause its not a nice word)It was so funny coming out of her mouth. the things kids say. david got lime juice for us to drink so the other day she said can i have some of daddys slime juice. slime juice maybe it tastes slimy i dont know. She is growing and learning so fast its hard to keep up.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

YAY!!! Thanks for the update! I love you!

Bryanna Johnson said...

Slime juice sounds delicious. Cute pictures!

Michelle Jensen said...

That is so cute!! Seriously just having kids raise their hand is cute and then what she said just tops it off. I'm so glad you updated. I can't tell how cool it is to see your kids they both having amazing eyes, so dark. Glad your back to work. I thought that it was good for the whole family when I worked part-time for that holiday season. It gives the kids different perspectives and they miss you :) That is so good that it is just a few times a week too.

Austin said...

You are brave...I don't ever make my kids chocolate cakes for bdays...too messy.

Amy said...

So adorable! What great pictures. I seriously can't believe he is one. Crazy. IMO, you are smart not pushing him to walk yet. Although it is fun to see them do it, it's a whole new ball game, huh?