I thought I should update my blog (mostly because my sister Barbara told me to)
So here is the sum of the last few months...
So here is the sum of the last few months...
Desirae was so happy that she was a reindeer at school she just loves school. I hope that love lasts through out all her school years.
this is what happens when you tell a three year old to get her own chips. I was about to yell then I thought I'd grab the camera instead.
For our family Christmas party we went bowling we all had a great time. Desmond even gave it a shot.
Grandpa,Grandma,and Tia came up from NM to spend Christmas with us. We love it when we get to spend time with them and we wish it could be more often
Santa must have gotten Desi's letter because she got what she asked for and then some. Desmond was also far from forgotten.We had a great Christmas. we were all very spoiled.
Every year my roommates from snow get together and have dinner. I love those girls.They are great!
Desirae and Desmond's new dressers. Desi had a lot of fun helping put them together. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Sanchez
Desirae's first field trip. We went to pets mart. She had a good time learning about and touching the animals.
That's our update up till Feb I'll update more some time soon.
4 comments:
I am so glad you updated. It was great! I totally relate to you with the 4-year old getting her own everything, milk, cookies, etc and it is a mess every single time :)
Cute pictures. It was fun to read what's been going on with you!
See I wasn't the only one who wanted an update! Thanks! I love to see pictures because I can't see you all the time! Love you guys! hugs and kisses!!!
Hey Karen, your fam is so cute, this is the first I have seen you blog. So cute! Desirae holding a snake AHHHH I hate snakes:)
Post a Comment