background

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Desirae is FOUR!!!


Desirae had so much fun at her birthday party. Desirae and her friend Mia share a birthday and It was on easter this year. So they had an easter birthday party. The kids had alot of fun and Desirae is not afaid of the easter bunny any more.
I cant believe my baby girl turned four. She seems to be growing so fast. A few days after she turned four she was sitting at the table and she said Mom now that Im four I need to start using coll Four year old words and I need some cool moves, she then moved her arms in circles and said mom is this a cool move. If she is already trying to be COOL im scared! I laughed so hard...
She is such a good girl and she amazes me daily. I love you sweetheart!!!And I will always think your COOL!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Who is that naughty girl in the back? I do know she had fun! Glad you got away to Vegas. All have to check out the room of flowers. It sounds wonderful!