We had a great Thanksgiving.
D.J.'s family came up from New Mexico and we had a nice dinner at our house.
Desmond's first thanksgiving!!!
I am thankful for so many things.
Just to name a few...
*Desirae and Desmond and the joy they bring to me.They make me a better person everyday.
*David who supports me in all I do and works so hard to provide for our family.
(David, I Love You!)
*My Sisters who are my best friends. I don't know what I would do without any of them.
*My Parents who raised me the way they did and have given me great examples to follow.
* The Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints, without my knowledge of the Gospel I don't know were I would be.
* The Sanchez's family who truely makes me feel like part of there family.
* My Friends whom I don't always get to see or talk to but I know are always there for me.
*Our Father in Heaven and His Son Jesus Christ who have blessed me with all that I have and make me want to be a better person everyday.
* Thanksgiving dinner :)
No comments:
Post a Comment